By completing an information request on this site, you acknowledge your express consent to receive real estate resources and news, property information and updates, and promotional offers via electronic messaging, including by but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, text message, and calls (including voicemail and texts) made by an automatic telephone dialing system and sent to a cellular telephone. You may withdraw email consent anytime by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email message. You may withdraw text message consent anytime by sending a return text message with the word STOP.
|Ottawa Property Shop, Masoud Badre, Sales Representative|
|1296 Carling Ave.
Ottawa, Ontario K1Z 7K8
- What is personal information?
- How do the Agent/Broker Sites collect personal information from you?
- Does Agent/Broker collect or use information collected from you with technology?
- How does Agent/Broker use the personal information it has collected from you?
- To whom will Agent/Broker provide your personal information?
- Links and Disclaimers of Linked Sites
What is personal information?
Personal information is generally any information about an identifiable person other than the name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
How do the Agent/Broker Sites collect personal information from you?
We collect personal information from you only for the purposes we identify to you at or prior to the time we collect such personal information. We do not require this information in order for you to obtain access, to surf or to view the content on the Agent/Broker Sites.
For those few activities on our Sites where the collection of personally identifiable information is necessary (for example, when you contact us with a question or a request), you will know because the purposes for which your personal information is to be used will be identified to you. For those activities, we may collect, for example, your name, street address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and postal code. When you complete a loan or realty request at an Agent/Broker Site, it may be necessary for us to supplement the information you provide with information from third party sources. We will not collect more information than is necessary.
Does Agent/Broker collect or use information collected from you with technology?
The Agent/Broker Sites collect some information about you using technology, so it may not be readily apparent to you that it is being collected. For instance, when you come to our Sites, your IP address may be collected so that we know how many visits we have had by separate individuals. An IP address is often associated with the place from which you enter the Internet like your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your firm or company. This information is not personally identifiable.
How does Agent/Broker use the personal information it has collected from you?
We collect and use personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, to send out information on our real estate or mortgage services or our company, to promote the products or services of other third party suppliers to Agent/Broker, to administer certain services as identified to you at the time of collection . We will also use such information for statistical and marketing analyses, in a form where the information is no longer identifiable with you.
To whom will Agent/Broker provide your personal information?
Personal information is used by us. We will not disclose such information, other than as follows:
- to third party service providers with whom Agent/Broker has a contractual agreement, which includes appropriate privacy standards, for the purpose of (i) performing functions such as data processing, database services, marketing or information technology support; (ii) submitting and processing your loan, realty or other related requests for products or services of our third party service providers; and (iii) providing insurance for Agent/Broker product liability claims on behalf of Agent/Broker and
- to comply with any legal actions like a court order, to enforce our user agreement/terms and conditions for the Agent/Broker Sites or to protect the safety and security of guests and our site.
Links and Disclaimer of Linked Sites
If you need further assistance, please contact the Agent/Broker Privacy/Compliance Officer by writing to us at the address listed at the top of this policy, Attention: Privacy/Compliance Officer.